Acacia cowleana Tate, Rep. Horn Exped. Central Australia 3: 157, 187 (1896)
Name Status. Accepted Name
Acacia cowleana Tate (1895) [Nom. nudum]
Racosperma cowleanum (Tate) Pedley (1987) [Homotypic synonym]
Acacia oligophleba Pedley (1978) [Heterotypic synonym]
Racosperma oligophlebum (Pedley) Pedley (1987) [Homotypic synonym]
[Source. McDonald & Maslin (1997: 308); Fl. Australia 11B: 181 (2001) ]
AUSTRALIA [N]: New South Wales, Northern Territory, Queensland, Western Australia
Abbreviations: [N - Native].
Type Designation. Lectotype (designated by M.W. McDonald & B.R. Maslin 1997: 304): slopes of Mt Tate, N.T., June 1894, R. Tate s.n. (MEL); isolectotypes: AD, ?K. Source. Fl. Australia 11B: 180 (2001).
- Flora of Australia Online - Botanical profile from Flora of Australia (2017 onwards), often based on Flora of Australia (2001) treatment, updated where necessary. Includes access to ALA distribution map and (where available) images, and nomenclature from National Species List.
- WATTLE - Description, illlustration and map derived mostly from that published in Flora of Australia vols. 11A & 11B (2001).
- Pilbara Wattles - Description, illustration, photos and map
- PlantNET - Description and other info (including access to AVH map) of New South Wales occurrence of this species (provided by Plant Information Network System of the Botanic Gardens Trust, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia).
- FloraBase - Short description, distribution map from WA Herbarium specimens and often photos are provided for Western Australian taxa
VIEW IMAGE of Acacia cowleana